Friday Evening Yoga at The Brazilian Court
We’re changing the way you flow, with a new weekly vinyasa ritual led by Palm Beach’s most sought-after instructor, Holly Weston, founder of The Yoga Society. We'll sync our music to match your breath and movement, all outside in our magical courtyard.
This class is designed for every level—and you can always gaze under the palms if you need a break. You will leave feeling inspired, revived, relaxed and devoted to this class.
Saint James tea will be served—and afterwards, cocktails at the bar are only seconds away.
It’s basically a party, but good for you!
• Reserve in advance - space is limited
• Check-In begins at 4:15pm
• Class will be held in the North Courtyard from 4:30 pm- 5:30 pm.
• Yoga mats will be available for purchase if you choose not to bring your own
• Valet is complimentary
• $30.00 per person, plus tax and registration fees
Complimentary for hotel guests staying overnight. Please see pre-arrival email for registration details. Based on availability, max. 2 people per registered room.