Assist guests with any needs in a professional, organized, and timely manner. Communicates guests feed back and needs to the housekeeping and engineering departments. Understands the importance of providing all guests with hotel service standards.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Completes daily duties and checklist to ensure the front desk operates smoothly.
- Assists guests with their requests in an appropriate manner.
- Handles guest’s complaints in a positive manner.
- Knows when to communicate guest complaints to the Supervisor/Manager on duty.
- Make decisions that benefit the hotel and the hotel guests.
- Understands and uses hotels policies and procedures for reservations, check in’s, checks outs, Concierge services, and any other guest interaction.
- Understands how a hotel and all the hotels departments operate.
- Is able to work with a variety of people without any problems.
- Is friendly and courteous towards guests and peers.
- Has a pleasant speaking voice.
- Has a flexible schedule and understands the importance of being here when scheduled since we are a 24 hour business.
- Is able to anticipate guest needs.
- Makes hotel reservations and notes special details.
- Takes incoming calls and transfers to other departments accordingly.
- Provides guests with accurate hotel facility information.
- Handles Concierge duties when the Concierge is not on duty.
- Gives proper pass on during shift change.
- Monitors hotel room key inventory. Ensures we get all keys back at check out.
- Maintain all front desk logs for back up purposes.
- Keeps front desk area cleaned and organized.
- Computer Skills
- Multi task and fast learner ability
- Detail Oriented