Responsible for maintaining the Cleanliness and Servicing of the assigned areas according to established standards and procedures which may include public restrooms, lobby area, guest room hallways, fitness suite, pool area, library and entertainment loggia, etc. May include cleaning employee break areas and restrooms.
Must be able to stand, bend, and walk for long periods of time.
- Report guest room issues to the appropriate departments.
- Must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight.
- Minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
- This is a fast-paced position.
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Previous cleaning experience in resort or luxury hotel preferred.
- Ability to communicate to guests
- Must be able to work required shifts, weekends and holidays.