Perform daily task carefully and accurately to ensure guest satisfaction. Primarily parking and retrieving guest’s cars. Also, assisting guests with luggage at check in and check out.
Must be able to lift over 50 pounds. Must be able to stand, walk and run for long periods of time.
- Completes daily duties to ensure the front door operates smoothly.
- Assists guests with their requests in an appropriate manner.
- Handles guest’s complaints in a positive manner.
- Knows when to communicate guest complaints to the Manager on duty.
- Make decisions that benefit the hotel and the hotel guests.
- Understands hotels policies and procedures.
- Understands how a hotel and all the hotels departments operate.
- Is able to work with a variety of people without any problems.
- Is friendly and courteous towards guests and peers.
- Has a flexible schedule and understands the importance of being here when scheduled since we are a 24 hour business.
- On time, well groomed, in full uniform for his/her scheduled shifts.
- Is able to provide guests with detailed directions and information on local attractions, restaurants, and shopping.
- Is able to anticipate guest’s needs.
- Uses hotel standards and procedures for reservations, check in’s, checks outs, and any other guest interaction.
- Provides guests with accurate hotel facility information.
- Keeps lobby and work station clean and organized.
- Knows which department should be contacted in different situations.
- Opens car doors and lobby doors for guest’s
- Handles guest’s luggage upon arrival and departure.
- Safely drives and parks guest cars.
- Arranges taxis, if Concierge is not on duty.
- Gives proper pass on during shift change.
- Safe driver & must be 21 or older
- Detail Orientated